The Peaceful Dumpling (recipe by Molly Lansdowne)
- 16 ounces (2 cups) ginger kombucha
- 6 strawberries, plus extra for serving
- Juice of two limes
- Ice, for serving (optional)
- In a large drinking glass or pitcher, add the strawberries and gently muddle (using a muddler or back of a spoon) until the strawberries begin to release their juices but aren’t completely smashed.
- Pour kombucha and lime juice over strawberries.
- If desired, add ice and gently mix ingredients together. You can also add a few strawberry halves to the glass before serving if you’d like.
HEALTHY HUMAN PRODUCTS FEATURED:
21 oz. Stein in Limoncello
Health Ade Kombucha
Hot Mustard by S Strong soundcloud.com/stelios_strong
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0